Cellshade your self portrait

Does this have anything to do with the "voices in your head" thread? :p

Cause if the voices are telling you that you are right side up....well, I'll help you find a good therapist. :wink:

hey manda? which way does the water in your potty run down? i seriously want to know!!!

p.s. chase, i think us american's just got spanked...i.e.. favourite!!!! good one.

md

Just to get this straight....what was the main occupation of the Australian settlers Manda?

oh
pfffftttttt to you mrsid!
where are luckydog and nukie to back me up
they are making fun of our convict arses, boys

and matt, it goes the other way yes :D

water running counter clockwise? i couldnt handle it.

hey you all might be convicts... but did you see endless summer? how bout could prison be ina place like that.

md

On the original topic, I would like to see a mini tutorial of how the original was done.

On the off topic, if the water goes one way in the N hemi, and the other in the S hemi, what happens to the water if you're right on the Equator?! Does it just sit there?

So explain the "half Kelly" to us Manda.
If I remember correctly there was a notorious "road agent" (bandit) by the name of Kelly, would that have any bearing on it?

yes
poor voodoo's thread has been ruined!
Any tips on how to do it exactly matey?

and mrsid..yeah ned kelly was his name. a criminal who has many sympathisers and has become australian legend.

Hmmm....only the Aussies would make a criminal into a hero or was it the other way round?

Off that subject and back to voodoocats thread...so how about a tutorial then?

Most reactions

Back