Celtic V Hibs

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to see celtic verses hibs on saterday.heres some of the pictures I took.What do you think.

1)The mighty Boruc(Celtics keeper)
boruc.jpg

2)Kenny Miller(One of celtics super strikers)If you look over his shoulder you will find Gordan Strachan,Celtics manager.
Kennymiller.jpg

3)Mc Neil(The enemies keeper)
mcneiledit1.jpg

4)Second Half
secondhalf.jpg

5)Preparing for a corner kick
prepareingforthecorner.jpg

There were many photo opps at the game but I was stating to anoy some of the faithfull so I stoped taking pics but Im happy eough with these ones.Only thing I can complain about is I took some other shots which where better than these in my eyes,but when I was focusing I seemed to focus on the crowed in the backround rather than on the players for somr reason,Aw well theres always the next game.

Good choice of game Chris!!
What camera were you using since i've often though any SLR would have no chance of getting through a turnstile without being confiscated.

Is it a compact with a long lens or did you smuggle a DSLR in??

Yes celtic are my fav team,I go over to see them quite a lot.I brought in my dslr(Canon EOS 350D),I tried to hide it but the security man found it but he had no problems with me bringing it in.I mean Im hardly going to use my £450 camera or my £150 lens as a missile right!:lol:

The ball is to be seen in ONE of your five pics here, and therefore I declare that one my favourite.
The other four are a tad static.
That one (Photo 3) isn't.

Yes celtic are my fav team,I go over to see them quite a lot.I brought in my dslr(Canon EOS 350D),I tried to hide it but the security man found it but he had no problems with me bringing it in.I mean Im hardly going to use my £450 camera or my £150 lens as a missile right!:lol:

I've often wondered about taking my 20D (for the last game i was at) or my 5D (current camera) with my 70-200 f2.8 L lens but i'd be scared that after buying my ticket and getting to the ground, i'd be refused entry with my camera - strictly speaking photography is not allowed in football stadia.
I'd then have to either hand over my 5D and L quality glass (total cost to replace - approx £3000) or tear up my ticket because i was refused entry (total value- approx £24)

Either way I'd be reluctant to chance it, but would love to try shooting a professional game of football

Most reactions

Back