Cemetary exploring

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Ripnowell45, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Ripnowell45

Ripnowell45 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Let me know what you guys think

[​IMG]

2. Ripnowell45

Ripnowell45 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Guess nobody likes it

3. tpe

tpe TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It is good and somber, perhaps you could have raised the exposure a little to get some more highlights out of it in the sky to add drama, perhaps a little more contrast to "liven" it, but perhaps that is not what you wanted to do? then the selective blurr is a little unnatural because it looks as if the bottom of the stone on the RHS is out of focus but not the top so it sort of says the bottom should be nearer (out of the DOF) than the top, were you trying to make it eerie? It certainly has something ghostly about it, that nicely done :).
    Don't think that the number of replies you get in any way represents hwo good or bad the photo is. I have to pay a very nice german girl to post on the ones i think are good just because no one else does on the on ones that i really took my time on, and then on the ones i hate everyone posts and says they are great, i cant understand it my self, it must be the ones that aren't posted on are so overwhelmingly awe inspiring that nobody wants to mess with perfection? Ahh perhaps not but you know what i mean :)...

tim

4. LongDucDong

LongDucDong TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like it, but as Tim said, maybe a bit more exposure to brighten it up a shade or two.