Cemetary Photo B&W - Critique Plz

AngelMommy03

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo last weekend and would like some opinions. Thanks! :sexywink:

TreeGraveBWWMK.jpg

I would level it out. I think I would also play with the contrast some. I think there is confusion on what the subject is. Is it the first grave stone? The tree? It's good start, I'd play with the contrast levels and level it out for sure. :)

I agree, make the verticals, vertical.

Loose the watermark, more contrast.

It looks like it was captured in camera as a monotone, rather than being converted to B&W from a color photo, which may be why it has so little contrast.

Few people have monitors that can display a vertical image that is 1023 pixels on the long side.

I agree, make the verticals, vertical.

Loose the watermark, more contrast.

It looks like it was captured in camera as a monotone, rather than being converted to B&W from a color photo, which may be why it has so little contrast.

Few people have monitors that can display a vertical image that is 1023 pixels on the long side.

words outta my mouth.

I like the angle of the headstones; many cemeteries around me are old and on hills. To me the pix looks realistic. I am offering no comments about contrast etc as I'm not sure what I think about them. This pix gives me the idea to take my camera to the cemetery at the end of my block.

Most reactions

Back