TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please

img071.jpg

C&C please

img071.jpg

I like this shot. I am no expert so I will just tell you what would appeal to my eye for this shot.

1. I would have stepped to one side of the headstone so that it was a little more turned (you would see part of the side of it) to give it some depth.

2. Also, maybe put the headstone in the side of the photo that you were able to see the side of the headstone so it is not centered or cut off at the bottom.

3. A deeper FOD would have made the shot a bit more interesting, keeping the rest of the graveyard in the shot, but out of focus.

4. It also seems to be lacking some contrast.

I love these types of shots. They really invoke a mood. It is a lovely shot.

I like this shot. I am no expert so I will just tell you what would appeal to my eye for this shot.

1. I would have stepped to one side of the headstone so that it was a little more turned (you would see part of the side of it) to give it some depth.

2. Also, maybe put the headstone in the side of the photo that you were able to see the side of the headstone so it is not centered or cut off at the bottom.

3. A deeper FOD would have made the shot a bit more interesting, keeping the rest of the graveyard in the shot, but out of focus.

4. It also seems to be lacking some contrast.

I love these types of shots. They really invoke a mood. It is a lovely shot.

Thank you for taking time to critique the shot. I agree with you on the issues you stated but i was actualy driving when i snapped the shutter. i was visiting a family plot then i drove away and stone cought my eye so i took a quick shot out the window while i was moving. The next time i go there i will get out on foot and plan the shot. Thank you again for your critique.

Thank you for taking time to critique the shot. I agree with you on the issues you stated but i was actualy driving when i snapped the shutter. i was visiting a family plot then i drove away and stone cought my eye so i took a quick shot out the window while i was moving. The next time i go there i will get out on foot and plan the shot. Thank you again for your critique.
well wow, for a shot out of a moving vehicle kudos to you :D:thumbup:

I'm w/ them! That is great for shooting from a moving object lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back