cemetaryscape

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shot on a paper negative with a 2x3 camera cobbled from two old polaroids. Then a little tinkering digitally.
cemetaryscape_6159.jpg

Very contrasty! I like it, Charlie - almost has a hint of blue on my work monitor here.

Actually, I hadn't, if you're doing a border-type darkening a'la bromoil. ;)

ah well I cant see well enough to color in the mcdonalds clown picture for kids, so I ain't got no use for my ink and paint sets no more.

Wait I broke a window out of the front door because I have no depth perception, and I used the paint kit to touch up after I fixed the window, so I guess I do have some use for it after all.

mysteryscribe said:
ah well I cant see well enough to color in the mcdonalds clown picture for kids, so I ain't got no use for my ink and paint sets no more.

Wait I broke a window out of the front door because I have no depth perception, and I used the paint kit to touch up after I fixed the window, so I guess I do have some use for it after all.
ooo, sounds like the kinda paint that's bound to peel soon if used outside!

Send all unused lithographic inks to me. :sexywink:

terri said:
ooo, sounds like the kinda paint that's bound to peel soon if used outside!

Send all unused lithographic inks to me. :sexywink:

Its on a big porch behind a storm door and they are oils. If they lasted for leonardo they will last for me. That chapel ceiling leaked like hell now and then.

Don't got no litho inks had a box of colored pin and ink used to outline negs and touch up color prints for dust spots. Probably dried up since I haven't used them in years.

Most reactions

Back