Cemetery

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkbass.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Converted to B&W with sepia and other adjustments.

Any feedback is very much welcome.

tomb2.jpg

rowsoftombs.jpg

my my my, I love the lighting on the second one. Also how the brickwork fades off as you move down the road. The leaves/trees look great as well. Very very nice!

Great Pictures, Travis, especially the second one! :D As Ricky said, the lighting is very good. I also like the subject of the first picture, but a little more light would've made it stand out more, more interesting to look at.

Great images, I always think that graveyard photo's look best in black & white or sepia. I would love to go and take some graveyard photo's myself, but I am not quite brave enough to go out taking photographs on my own. (I am a bit of a wimp :p )

Thanks guys.

I agree with the comments in regards to the lighting of the first shot. I underexposed horribly. :( The image I posted is the result of tons of lightening and curves work. As a result, the detailed stonework loses much of its depth. At least I'll know what not to do next time.

Thanks for the replies. :)

Scarlett_Phoenix said:
Great images, I always think that graveyard photo's look best in black & white or sepia.

couldn´t say it better.
both are very nice but the second one works for me........... you know here in my hometown there´s a very similar cemetery, maybe ill go there for some shots tomorrow or on tuesday and i can post them here, no problem right?

Both are good shots, the second is great Travis. This type of shot works best in high contrast B&W and you did very well, IMHO. Good job, keep it up!

These are both great shots...but I really like that second one. Would love to walk there in the fall , with all the colours on the trees. Great captures.

wow... really good shots... i just love cemetaries.....i have my own in the back yard..

the tones really make these..and the second one i would frame....

cool shots!

TBaraki said:
No problem at all! :)

What is your hometown? These two were taken in Paris.

Mar del Plata, Argentina...... im almost sure im going today..... there´s a great cemetery in Buenos Aires, were many presidents and famous scientists, artists and writers are buried....... i´ll try to take some shots there next time im in Buenos Aires......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back