censorship

it's further towards the centre, pretty much opposite the galeria brazilia (I think that's what it's called) On the right coming from town by the first pelican.

I didn't realise there was a fellow Oxford man here, got any good photo spots around here? I know of a couple of bluebell woods I could point you in the direction of so long as you promise to keep them to yourself!

magicmonkey said:
it's further towards the centre, pretty much opposite the galeria brazilia (I think that's what it's called) On the right coming from town by the first pelican.

I didn't realise there was a fellow Oxford man here, got any good photo spots around here? I know of a couple of bluebell woods I could point you in the direction of so long as you promise to keep them to yourself!

Yeah, reading the story it's by Marston street, good locations - depends on what you want - it's Oxford!! :mrgreen:

Hythe Bridge is good, you have the canal and the houseboats alongside it heading off into Jericho, St Barnabas Church is a bit weird looking if you're up that way.

Shotover can give you good views on a clear day, and Cutteslowe park has lots of ducks if you like them. Depends on what you want to shoot really.

Whats your taste?

At the moment I tend to shoot arounf the university parks, the centre, cowley, christchurch meadow and boars hill, I don't really know of anywhere else in Oxford and although there are thousands more photos in those places I'm a bit bored of visiting them to be honest. As for my style, I'm a beginner at the moment and haven't really settled on any one thing that I could describe myself as shooting, all I really know in that direction is that I'm terrible at portraits!

ok, dont worry about it thats what wikipedia is for..... Ill check it out !!!!

Most reactions

Back