Cesium 911

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
David, where are you man?

if i'm not mistaken, that hurricane passed right over his house in Naples.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Might take him a while to get the electricity back with which to run his computer?
I am worried, too, David!
Have been thinking about you a lot!
Report in as soon as you can, will you?

He may not have power for a week or more. Hope he's safe and dosent have too much damage if any.

I think Naples did catch it badly from Wilma. And thousands are still without power. It might be a few more days before we hear anything.

He's online! He's posting! I'll call him to here so he can report back!

LaFoto said:
He's online! He's posting! I'll call him to here so he can report back!
I saw that, as well. He doesn't realize we were doing post-hurricane roll call. :lol:

Ahh, thanks guys...it's nice to see that I am wanted atleast one place in the world! :) Yes, the power was down for a little while but I am really impressed with FPL (Florida Power and Light) and how quickly they restored power after such a large blackout...

Anyway, I have a few pictures (and a small movie that I'll post) from the hurricane and what happened after. I slept through pretty much the entire storm...the hurricane did come pretty close to us but it really passed directly over Marco Island, just south of us.

Our house did amazingly well and there was minimal clean-up. Our neighbors, well, our neighbors didn't fair as well. :(

I'll get those pictures up asap...just don't expect any JonMikal shots... ;)

Glad to be back on TPF...hope I don't have to go through another withdrawal like that for a while. :)

-David

Glad you made it through with minimal damage. We're looking forward to the pics! :)

ohh sorry to hear about the damage!

They're a ***** those hurricanes aren't they. :-( nice to see you back online too!! :mrgreen:

Cesium 911 said:
Ahh, thanks guys...it's nice to see that I am wanted atleast one place in the world! :) Yes, the power was down for a little while but I am really impressed with FPL (Florida Power and Light) and how quickly they restored power after such a large blackout...
-David

I would hope it was quick. I mean with all the practice they've had the last 2 years :lmao:

Glad everything is ok :thumbup: I just talked to someone else from Naples and he said his home did well also.

Yeah...we did pretty well...

Well, I'm off to resize and host those pictures (and video)...be back soon. :mrgreen:

good to see you safe :)

Seem that the storm hit the east coast harder, maybe because the older above ground power grid , I am still with out power :)lmao: FPL sucks) or telephone, my Uncle Bob was visiting for Kentucky and his flied was canceled yesterday so I drove him home and I am now in Paducah, and his this computer slow, personally did not have mush damage, just one bush and few roof tiles, I have a few post storm pics, when I get home if I have power I post them

Most reactions

New Topics

Back