CG Landscapes By MD!**UPDATED**

M

MDowdey

Mistymountain.jpg

this is my first real attempt at Computer generated rendering, tell me what you think?

matt

Looks like a photo dude...nice work.

Terragen actually. i have bryce but the surface mapper and texture editor are terrible.

this particular guy took around 20 hours to render at 3350x2200.

sized down, saturation, sharpening, Levels adjustment in photoshopCS.

md

You've inspiried me to open up Lightwave again. I might have to give Terregan a try!

terragen has two versions. one is an unregistered version(free), and then you pay 99$ for the registered version which will unlock some things.

chad if you are interested in the registered version, PM me.

mmmmmm....lightwave....mmmm....

md

MDowdey said:
Terragen actually. i have bryce but the surface mapper and texture editor are terrible.

this particular guy took around 20 hours to render at 3350x2200.

sized down, saturation, sharpening, Levels adjustment in photoshopCS.

md
You tech geeks give me a headache. :irked: That said, this looks really lovely, Matt. I'd have been equally impressed if it were a photograph; it's very soothing and inviting. :thumbup:

Nice work (whatever the hell you did)! :mrgreen:

:shock: Wow!

Before I was a photographer, I learned and worked with Lightwave for a couple of years. I've been able to apply a lot of the things I learned about lighting and camera angles from it. Now that I've been doing photography for a while, I'd like to go back and see what I can apply to Lightwave.

only if i find it to be really good. ive done three of four already that arent up to print quality, this was the first.

md

Nice work bro!!! I'm really impressed! It does look very photographic.

Most reactions

Back