Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0703fundgier.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

ChadAmandabwgrainP00143.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

I like how you presented them here. In the beginning they are acting crazy and silly and by the last one, they look nice and content after having a long day of fun together. I really think the Vignette works really well in that last one too. I wonder if it might look a little better in B&W though? Her shirt seems to be taking some of the focus since everything else is sort of a muddy darker color.

#1 & 3 are my favorites here! I think you captured their energy well. In #2 the colors seem a bit off to me and her shirt is riding up, which she may not like. I like #4 as well, and agree that it might look nice in black and white. They seem a high energy couple, I bet their wedding will be fun!

1 and 3 for me :).

Lovely expressions, post-processing and dof!

AprilRamone said:
I like how you presented them here. In the beginning they are acting crazy and silly and by the last one, they look nice and content after having a long day of fun together. I really think the Vignette works really well in that last one too. I wonder if it might look a little better in B&W though? Her shirt seems to be taking some of the focus since everything else is sort of a muddy darker color.

Excellent critique. I second the whole thing.

Pete

Like them and like the first one a lot. My only concern is I don't think number 2 flatters them, so I don't know if they've seen it yet but the stomach showing and expressions might not make the woman happy hehe

Alison said:
#1 & 3 are my favorites here! I think you captured their energy well. In #2 the colors seem a bit off to me and her shirt is riding up, which she may not like. I like #4 as well, and agree that it might look nice in black and white. They seem a high energy couple, I bet their wedding will be fun!

Hi Alison, yeah, the color seemed weird to me too. Too much blue? I've backed the blue way off, but the cast is still there. You are right though, the color just doesn't seem right......and I didn't even notice the shirt riding up. I'm gonna have to nix that one.:)
I post the last one in black and white. I've already got one converted so I'll pop it up here to see it that's better.

Thanks everyone for looking, and thanks also for the advice and suggestions!!!!!!:hail:

I like the b/w better than the color. Did you try it in a tone similar to the first picture that you posted (a warm sepia?). They both seem so comfortable in front of the camera, a tribute to a great photographer!

Pictures 1, 3, and 4 are fantastic! You did a great job of capturing their joy - they really seem like a lively, happy couple. I bet they were very pleased with this set.

Most reactions

Back