Chain

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are two photos of the same chain...the top is B&W and the bottom is in color...which do you like better?
chain1web.jpg

chain2web.jpg

Thanks!!!

Even the colour image is monochrome, and I don't think the rust adds anything to it. I say the B&W is the better treatment...

...however, those rope fibers (guessing) in the B&W picture give me a visual cramp every time I look at it. They've gotta go.

Thanks...I'll try to remove them....Yeah when i was playing with the colors there was little to no change in the picture...but i agree the top does have a better feel to it- minus the twigs.

I agree with all the folks above it would be much better in B&W for the second one, other then that, nice shots.

I'm not saying I thought it would be better in black and white. I like the second one, just think the rust needs cloned out.

Karalee said:
I think if you converted the 2nd one to bw it would take the whole rust factor out entirely, and not really take anything away.

Nice!

Yep ..yer right it will. I tried before I posted and it looked a lot like the first. :lol: :lol: go figure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back