chair

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BRI_0126.JPG
BRI_0126.JPG

I think if you crop out the car etc focus on the chair as since I understand it that is your subject then the pic will be stronger for it now to me it feels all over the place.

I think if you crop out the car etc focus on the chair as since I understand it that is your subject then the pic will be stronger for it now to me it feels all over the place.
no thanks. The truck is there for a reason. Appreciate the input though. thank you.

no thanks. The truck is there for a reason. Appreciate the input though. thank you.

I'm curious about the reason. What is it?

I'm curious about the reason. What is it?
hold the screen back and look at it. there is a relation between the rear of the truck and shining chrome and the chair. They are opposite corners, positioned similiarly. snow bank between them. The truck is going up hill while the chair is flat beneath it and in a lower position. Yet the truck is big and mean and the chair looks cute and happy, despite sitting in the rain. The chair takes the primary lighted spot and center stage. But there is a secondary story going on with the chair and the truck. Or i could just be a nut, for me it doesn't work right without the truck. It becomes one dimensional and only the chair (cars chair if you notice the decals) sitting in the rain. Also messes up the frame.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back