CHALLENGE : MAKE THIS IMAGE LOOK PROFESSIONAL

LeBeau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4456351504_ffabe0f452_b.jpg

I couldn't decide what to do with this photo. So I'll make it a challenege, if you took this photo, how would you make it go from good to outstanding? Then upload the picture and we will compare with everyone elses.

problem... it's not a very good photo. The composition and crop is not good. You don't have the whole tree, you have the trailer coming out the back of the horse, you have the shed on the right, the foreground with the dead tree branches is too busy and a tilted background.

If you want a shot to look professional it needs to start out good.

Haha what a fuccking joke

Well, thank you for putting it simple, I knew there wasn't much to do so I wanted to see what you guys could come up with, but apparently you guys thought the same thing as I.

It's far too late for me to put a meaningfull responce and suggestions for the image above *you'd just get ramblings at this hour* but

No - someone is asking for some creative, compositional and editing advice on their current work. Their method of asking might show that there is more for them to learn, but it hardly warrents an unprovoked and needless attack such as you have given.

No - someone is asking for some creative, compositional and editing advice on their current work. Their method of asking might show that there is more for them to learn, but it hardly warrents an unprovoked and needless attack such as you have given.

They knew it was bad and werent looking for shooting advice.

Hey i figured i'd give it a try, i'm a beginner myself but here is what i think was workable C&C away! haha :thumbup:

I editted it but haven't figured out how to publish it on the forum. It is in my gallery though.

4456351504_ffabe0f452_b.jpg

Straightened, Sharpened, Replace Colour and curves.

My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit / Steal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back