Champions League

Bimmie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bimmie.deviantart.com
Well Artemis ordered me to make a thread about this for the people who actually follow this.

Who's your team? Who's gonna win it? Who's your favorite player? Who's the ugliest player now that Ronaldinho no longer plays along? Who would you like to shoot?

Since the only Belgian teams got kicked out in the first round, I went along with Chelsea, just like I did last year. I like their playing style, it's not so held back.
My fav player is Joe Cole, and maybe Lampard too.
And Chelsea should win the finals, prolly from AC Milan or Real Madrid.

Who's your team? Arsenal
Who's gonna win it? Chelsea or Milan
Who's your favorite player? Bergkamp, I wish he could fly

Who's my team? Liverpool
Who's gonna win? Definitely not Liverpool
Who's you favourite player? I think Henry is the best, but not my fave because he plays for Arsenal. Ronaldo is probably my fave. I like Brazil above Liverpool.

That was a great game! Chelsea over FC Barcelona! Wow! Terry's header in the 76th minute was just what the doctor ordered! Beautiful goal. And to recognize another beautiful goal, Ronaldinho's second goal was very pretty.

I couldn't believe Barce dropped 3 goals in the first 18 minutes! Holy cripes, it looked like they were asleep!.

And is it just me, or is that Smith kid that plays for Man U just a total punk? I'm a Gunners fan at heart, but also kind of in the groove of PSV Eindhoven lately.

Mitica100 said:
That was a great game! Chelsea over FC Barcelona! Wow! Terry's header in the 76th minute was just what the doctor ordered! Beautiful goal. And to recognize another beautiful goal, Ronaldinho's second goal was very pretty.
I second that one :)
The 1st 20 minutes were incredible!
and ronaldinho's 2nd one kicked ass too :)

CHELSEA!!! w000t...lol but I supported them WAY before they bought all good players...back in the day when we were always 3rd...

And is it just me, or is that Smith kid that plays for Man U just a total punk? I'm a Gunners fan at heart, but also kind of in the groove of PSV Eindhoven lately.
He used to play for Leeds. Leeds have had all sorts of money problems. They got into the Champions League and spent lots on players with the money it brought in. Unfortunately they didn't qualify again and were left with massive debts. It's still going on.
Leeds had to sell off their best players on the cheap. Smith went to Man Utd for £7m. He's always had a problem with his temper and controlling himself. He has lots of red cards to his name. He is a good player, but he's also a little ****. One of those players who'd you'd love if he played for you. But if he's at another club you don't like him so much.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/3676681.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/3666019.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/3667451.stm

Well I am gonna revive this thread because Liverpool actually won and moved on to the quarters. Mind you, they have drawn Juventus for this round and that is gonna be DAMN tough. I am just in the clouds knowing Liverpool is still going while Man U, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barcelona are all done.... UNBELIEVABLE!

Plus going to have to enjoy this while I can because it doesn't look like they are even going to qualify for Champions League next year they way they are playing in the Premiership.

Liverpool is a team with wonderful players and great talent, but the competition in the Premier League is so hard that that may be the reason why he said it.
But I remember that they always do a good job in Europe.

Even though, it was a huge mistake to sell Owen, cause I don't see him play that often at Fake Madrid

Oh btw: did everyone know that Real MAdrid is having severe money problems?
Ronaldo said that he wasn't happy in Madrid anymore and that he wanted to go back to Inter. And the board replied: "Well go the, we don't want your expensive arse anymore."

Yes my friends, the most hated club of Europe (well, hated by the normal football fans) is slowly dying! :)

Oh btw: did everyone know that Real MAdrid is having severe money problems?
They have been in millions and millions of debt for years and years. God know why FIFA let them continue to let them buy players. As soon as they stop winning trophies for a couple of years they'll go under.
Still, they're a very good side.

Most reactions

Back