Champions League

Well this thread sure came alive this time! Looks like the converstation took off while I was away. Some thoughts from my end. Way back when this thread first started my answer for who would win the Champions League was "definitely not Liverpool". Now there is a possiblity of being blissfully wrong. I figure if they beat Juve and Chelski there is no reason they can't beat ACM. Damn that would be sweet!

I do agree Dudek is BRUTAL and I wouldn't be surprised if he costs them the title, I expected him to cost them a game already. He did pull of a great save or two against Chelsea but there mistakes were his saving grace. How often does Frank Lampard miss the net altogether from 20 ft away? Or Eider Goodjohnsen from even closer? My friend who is a big Chelsea fan swears Robben was paid off for how badly he played in the last game.

My opinion Liverpool has gotten this far: Luis Garcia plus the boys on defense. If they keep it up in the final, they could very well be the Champions. Would love to see Cisse get the winning goal, amazing how he came back from such a bad injury.

Well I could talk about Liverpool all day but I will end now. Thanks everyone for sharing this great moment in history with me :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back