Chance of a Life Time!

Nurf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So for the next 3 weeks i am going to be in New Zealand and Australia. More specifically in New Zealand i will be around the Auckland area and Australia i will be around Cairns and Sydney.
So the question i have for you all is any one who has been there before or just know any good places to sight see, check out, and any thing fun. I am looking for some extra stuff to do on top of the stuff i plan on doing while i am there. So any suggestions!?

re cairns, Gt Barrier rf diving, hire underwater cameras in cairns first, 4 x 4 rainforest tour + bunji jumps, skydive, relax at the lagoon, clubbing etc, Cairns is a pretty cool place but keep out of the rivers + coastal sea in the summer months, crocs, sharks, stingers are all lethal with warning signs everywhere. I never visited Sydney as I had a few problems with walking so settled on the gold coast for my final three weeks and watched surfers instead. Enjoy. H

Thanks for the suggestions Flash Harry and the warning about those stingers, crocs, and sharks. Some of that was already on my list like the diving and what not but rainforest tour is some i never thought about.

Wow, I've always wanted to go to Australia. Not too sure of places to go, but bring back some pics of those crazy spiders, I've seen pictures of spiders from Australia that can eat birds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back