Change for the strange

Peter_pan91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Those were the words written on the guys paperboard.

Shot taken in Harvard Square cambridge:

6531_1202630186730_1257857905_30567563_110324_n.jpg

Peter

I'm sure not everyone will appreciate your framing, but you've perfectly placed that person's head between the spokes! And using the bike frame and tire as compositional elements is quite creative.

This is the second posting of yours I've seen, of street photography. You've a keen eye. Like your other posting, there are technical 'niggles' that in time will be corrected.

I like it. The DOF seems a bit soft but that's probably just me. Though, were you trying on making the man in the background the subject? Because the bike is obviously much more prominent in the photo.

yes, agreed with above. i don't think i would have payed the guuy any attention but for your title. That was a good idea though... the title. did you try any with reversed focus? or, pay the guy and ask for a picture.

I like it. The DOF seems a bit soft but that's probably just me. Though, were you trying on making the man in the background the subject? Because the bike is obviously much more prominent in the photo.

The man is the subject, but it's ment to be like that, the bike should be more prominent, and the man just noticeable in the backround,

Peter

yes, agreed with above. i don't think i would have payed the guuy any attention but for your title. That was a good idea though... the title. did you try any with reversed focus? or, pay the guy and ask for a picture.

The whole idea is the creative use of the bike wheel, to some it works to some no, but i didn't really care to take a photo of that man, i just wanted to create something out of it,

Peter

Most reactions

Back