Changes coming!

I used to run the site from my home like that, back when we were a little smaller. It worked well, but for some reason, the DSL connection I had to the house was extremely unstable and would go down on a regular basis. I have cable now, but they don't allow hosting.

Let's see, if everyone chipped in a dollar or so a month, I could install a T1 line to my house....and then...:lol:

Chase said:
I used to run the site from my home like that, back when we were a little smaller. It worked well, but for some reason, the DSL connection I had to the house was extremely unstable and would go down on a regular basis. I have cable now, but they don't allow hosting.

Let's see, if everyone chipped in a dollar or so a month, I could install a T1 line to my house....and then...:lol:

....that big giant plasma screen you've been drooling over can go int he corner next to the mercedes!!!!

Seriously though people...for what a great site this is, and how much we all LOVE IT...it would be great for us to hit that little paypal donate button at the bottom of the page a little more regularly!!!

Cory just wants to sit in the mercedes while watching cubs game on the ole plasma at chase's...admit it. :wink:

AWWWW!!!! you guys are cute. I know my thoughts mean little, but...

I put trust in you Chase and the mods. The capabilities and knowledge of the World Wide Web are seemingly limitless. Forward may be the only direction. I embrace that. Sort of...

I mean; will the dialogue of the above posts still exist. If Arty and MDowdey and Terri and JonMikal and Hertz and Oriecat AND all the cool kids are not that cool anymore I am going to be seriously bummed out.

Let me know if that makes no sense. I am once again on the fence about this.

I mean to say that... A strong community is growing for me. I am super proud to be a small part of it. I may get all confused if x amount of users that I do not know are added. Added features are not that important to me.

LOL I was joking man, i am sure we all feel that way about our little space of the Photo Forum ;)

craig said:
AWWWW!!!! you guys are cute. I know my thoughts mean little, but...

I put trust in you Chase and the mods. The capabilities and knowledge of the World Wide Web are seemingly limitless. Forward may be the only direction. I embrace that. Sort of...

I mean; will the dialogue of the above posts still exist. If Arty and MDowdey and Terri and JonMikal and Hertz and Oriecat AND all the cool kids are not that cool anymore I am going to be seriously bummed out.

Let me know if that makes no sense. I am once again on the fence about this.

Craig, for using those two words in the same post you have made a new friend :D

I feel the same as you bud...cause we have the right...system..to have someone else who is normally their MD start joining dunno what ill do...

Ok, although this thread was pretty long dead....I did want to just make sure everyone is aware that this was just april fools nonsense.

No major changes are planned for this site and we are not selling or merging with any other forums.

...now, back to your regularly scheduled programming... :lol:

Chase said:
Ok, although this thread was pretty long dead....I did want to just make sure everyone is aware that this was just april fools nonsense.

No major changes are planned for this site and we are not selling or merging with any other forums.

...now, back to your regularly scheduled programming... :lol:

If the rest of life is anything to go by then Chase should sell TPF to AOL in about two days after saying that :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back