Changing Leaves

Q4kntmare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out for a quick trip to see some of the changing leaves. These are unedited pictures as I don't have a working editing program. I've got the pictures to attempt an HDR on picture 3, but once again no software. Any thoughts?
DSC_0745.JPG
DSC_0787.JPG

DSC_0740.JPG

I really like the second one (wish you had the top of that tree on the right) and I think the third has a lot of potential. Not sure about hdr as that is not really my thing but I like the shadows and the leaf patterns - it's just a bit dark and doesn't really pop - so maybe hdr would do it or even just some slider adjustments.

I really like the second one (wish you had the top of that tree on the right) and I think the third has a lot of potential. Not sure about hdr as that is not really my thing but I like the shadows and the leaf patterns - it's just a bit dark and doesn't really pop - so maybe hdr would do it or even just some slider adjustments.

I am still trying to get used to my new camera (D7200). The view finder shows a larger image, but has brackets that show what you are actually taking. Obviously I am not use to this and am taking pictures too closely. Here is #2 that is lighter in quality.
DSC_0742.JPG

Check your settings. There is a crop setting that does that but you can also set the camera to have the viewfinder and the photo match. I don't have my camera with me right now but look at your manual under shooting menu. I'll see if I can find it via google.

Check your settings. There is a crop setting that does that but you can also set the camera to have the viewfinder and the photo match. I don't have my camera with me right now but look at your manual under shooting menu. I'll see if I can find it via google.

I will take a look. It certainly has messed me up!

Shooting menu under "Image Area" choose DX and not 1.3x crop. That should resolve it.

Most reactions

Back