Changing my business name, need ideas and input.

She has beautiful eyes. I like that you are getting down to her level, and not just shooting down on her. The exposure and focus on the last one look fine to me, and I see you're shooting manual :)thumbsup:).

How do I resize them Charlie, is that something I can just do on photoshop?

Shannon,

So your cat is undeniably adorable... however, I have a somewhat rhetorical question for you...

What do you want to shoot?

From the looks of your Facebook page, it was people... children... seniors... maybe couples?

Do you have your most recent shoot available?

May I suggest that you start a new thread and post 5 of what you feel your best shots are from your last "people" session?

We can talk all day about your cat (and seriously, I wouldn't mind, cause I love kitties), but I think you'd gain more knowledge and useful information from critique on images of which the subjects are what you desire to shoot in the long term. (Does that make sense? I'm starving. English is hard right now).

Just... like they said before, make sure when you post you're not posting photos of your children, because it is parental nature to take MUCH MORE offense to critique on photos of your children. Maybe post the most recent senior or something?

I just think you'll get more applicable knowledge out of critiques of that than of your cat. :hug::

Yeah I will start a new thread. I was just wanting to make sure I'm getting my setting right with my camera.

Ok I posted a new thread, it's under "people photography". I feel like I've learned so much already, just as far as the settings go and lighting. Those photos are terrible :( thank god it was only my niece so I can re-take them.

How do I resize them Charlie, is that something I can just do on photoshop?

Under IMAGE> IMAGE SIZE

Then you can save with Web Compression from: SAVE FOR WEB & DEVICES (Something like 65 Quality should do nicely, Convert to SRGB, Metadata: ALL)

Well you have to put in enough time, before you create the dime. We would be satisfied, to help you along the way though. My suggestions would be to keep around and take in as much, as you can because there is a lot to understand here if you are willing to agree to it.
Franchising a business

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back