Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is it really worth it. :lmao:

IMG_6864xx.jpg

IMG_6863xx.jpg

Did not have a tripod, so I held the camera against the railing and hoped for the best. The christmas rush at the mall. :lol::lol:
Anty...these were the two photos I was trying from the south part of the mall.​

Wow, LOVE the movement of people you got, especially in the first shot (the 'curved' path they took is visually pleasing). I didn't take any pics looking downwards like that...trust you to always have a different/more interesting 'take' on the shots! :clap:

pretty sweet, nice contrast and movement is cool

Thanks so much for your comments.

Lisa....these were shot handheld against the railing. ISO400, tv .60, f14, with a sigma 10-20 at 10mm

they're nice shots - did you see i was told off for taking pictures in my local "mall" last week - tsk! Go me! hah...*hangs head in shame*

they're nice shots - did you see i was told off for taking pictures in my local "mall" last week - tsk! Go me! hah...*hangs head in shame*
Nothing was said to us, but I can imagine if I dug out the tripod and stuff. Could be worse Lisa...I got escourted out of a cemetery for taking photos. :lol::lmao::lol:...no kiddin.

Cool way of putting "Christmas hectic" into your photo! I might try to copy you on that, given I will venture into Hamburg on one of the coming weekend days (which in the end I might NOT do, for I hate crowds and precisely THIS kind of hectic and chaos). But to capture it in a photo would be cool and reason enough to go! ;)

Thanks Corinna.
I really wanna get back to the big skating rink at City hall, and try some stuff there. Will see how ugly the weather is this weekend. :er: The Mall was too crazy. :lol:

Most reactions

Back