img0670aq2.jpg

img0714ux2.jpg

img0734mz1.jpg

img0738xi7.jpg

img0772ma1.jpg

img0817pj6.jpg

img0846up3.jpg

A fascinating landscape, I must say!
You had to struggle with some extreme light situations, so it seems, but you dealt with it ok. I think, my favourite is the third photo (would have been easier for the viewers if you had numbered your photos) with the blue-blue sky and that white (sandy?) path winding through and out of your frame.

I like the lake in the cave.

Thank you pieq. From April to September, a beam of light enters in the cave through a small hole on it's ceiling.
The light hits the water surface causing blue reflections on the walls. It's very beautiful. Unfortunately I was there in October and didn't see the phenomenom.

A fascinating landscape, I must say!
You had to struggle with some extreme light situations, so it seems, but you dealt with it ok. I think, my favourite is the third photo (would have been easier for the viewers if you had numbered your photos) with the blue-blue sky and that white (sandy?) path winding through and out of your frame.

Thank you very much LaFoto!
You're right, I also don't like the overexposed portions. But I couldn't photograph in others periods of the day. That was because the waterfalls were too far to reach and we had to walk during hours to get there. And, when we arrived, almost always was close to midday with its harsh light.
Then, when it was close do 2:00pm, we had to leave the place otherwise we would end up in the dark during the trekking.

Fabio

They are all wonderful 6&7 are my favorites...cool!

I like 1 and 6 the most but they are really all beautiful. Although I feel nauseated looking at number 7.

Very cool the blue lake in the cave looks awesome.

Hi Fabio - terrific set !

No 1 is great. Lovely soft water. I may have cropped off a little more from the right but overall really nice image.

No 5 Really like your composition on this one the rock in the foreground is placed really well plus the clarity of the murky brown water adds atmosphere to the shot imo

No 6 is the best for me...The lines of the walls leading you into the shot are superb.

Great work,
daithi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back