Chasing The Wiley Ampersand

essjayyell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The idea was to look around our city, home, anywhere really, and photograph objects that represent the letters of the alphabet, including the '&' symbol, or 'ampersand', which is at the bottom right.

Link here

Awesome work! My fave's the L in the clouds, greatly captured!
And all your pics have perfect colors and truly match together. I love it!
:thumbup:

I really like the idea of this assignment, I must say. Makes you look very carefully, mostly so at details, and looking "with the frame in your mind", which I like so, for many of these things would otherwise not have caused any interest in anyone ever at all. Very good. I might try to do the same just for the fun of it because it fascinates me so.

And I really like how you solved the assignment. Lovely collection, very nicely put together ... Yes, I like it a lot!

Ha, I had to go through it several times just to take it all in! Stunning and clever. How long did it take you to collect all of these photos?

Thanks everyone! It took me a few weeks to do. On my spare days I would just go for a drive into the city and walk around looking, and I kept my eye out for others when I was driving in between Newcastle, where I was studying, and my home town.

It is fun, impressive and complete. I may try to make my own series too.;)

Most reactions

Back