Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...was there another netsplit, or is it just that no one is talking? (just wondering, cuz it looks full, no one is talking, and Dweller is De-opped)

I visited this chat twice... the room was empty :( I think it's a matter of time zones :p

mentos_007 said:
I visited this chat twice... the room was empty :( I think it's a matter of time zones :p

Yup...if you are here in the evening (U.S. time) it's usually busy. :( I hate time zones.

what's the time there where you are now?

hmmm it's almost 11 at night here'... when you have evening.... I'm sleeping :(

i dunno how long I'll be "alive" today :) but I'll try :D

* _JonW has joined #thephotoforum
<_JonW> you guys are dullinating
* _JonW has left #thephotoforum

And if you woulda waited 5 minutes for someone to realize someone was there, then maybe we woulda talked to you. I don't exactly keep the chat box open 24/7.

nor do I... you see, I do a lot of things while my pc is on. So I don't have just a free time to chat freely. That's why I'm not on MSN often :/ I'd like to but it is a time-killer.

mentos_007 said:
nor do I... you see, I do a lot of things while my pc is on. So I don't have just a free time to chat freely. That's why I'm not on MSN often :/ I'd like to but it is a time-killer.

Heheh...I was refering to JonW coming in, saying we're all dull, and leaving without giving anyone a chance to realize he was there.

<Sara_> lol
* Fate has joined #thephotoforum
<Fate> :D
* Becky has joined #thephotoforum
* Fate has quit IRC (Client Quit)
* Becky has quit IRC (Client Quit)
<Corry_Lyn> JEEEEE PEOPLE!!!

And again...I close the window to read TWO THREADS and TWO PEOPLE come on and leave before anyone has a chance to know they're there!

core_17 said:
Heheh...I was refering to JonW coming in, saying we're all dull, and leaving without giving anyone a chance to realize he was there.

Good gosh, I was there for ten minutes!

> Jon, you are a STUD!
<_JonW> a studmuffin, or just a stud?
<_JonW> Mostly just a stud
<_JonW> well thanks Jon
<_JonW> no problem Jon
<_JonW> So how's it going dude?
<_JonW> Purdy fine and dandy. Yourself?
<_JonW> Waddaya know, same here!
<_JonW> Wow, go figure.
<_JonW> Yeah
<_JonW> so
<_JonW> so what?
<_JonW> how's the weather?
<_JonW> Drizzly and overcast. How about there?
<_JonW> Wow, same here!
<_JonW> What a coinkydink!
<_JonW> so what are you listening to?
<_JonW> Ladysmith Black Mambazo
<_JonW> oh sweet
<_JonW> they're really good!
<_JonW> Yeah they are, I like them
<_JonW> I dig those african harmonies, yo.
<_JonW> word.

Someone get in there and keep this man company! I leave to go start supper, and the above transpired!

actually... I read somewhere that talking to yourself is not weird... after all... it is a chat with an intelligent person!

Most reactions

Back