Cheap Equipment alert on EBAY!

i guess it won't stay that cheap if it is real ...

What's the point of posting this? I could find plenty of 5D's that are at $50 but it doesn't matter because they have 6 days left to go. Either this is spam or you don't realize that auctions tend to go up the most in the last day, especially the last few hours.

darin3200 said:
What's the point of posting this? I could find plenty of 5D's that are at $50 but it doesn't matter because they have 6 days left to go. Either this is spam or you don't realize that auctions tend to go up the most in the last day, especially the last few hours.

Theres only 10 hours left...

Thats fairly close!

RMThompson said:
Theres only 10 hours left...

Thats fairly close!

a lot of the things i sell go up by an order of magnitude within the last three hours ;)

Alex_B said:
a lot of the things i sell go up by an order of magnitude within the last three hours ;)

Yeh, like the minolta 50mm macro 2.8 I bid on last week. With 3 hours left, it was $50.00...final bid $190.

Initial or early price means nothing on ebay....

You can start the bid really low with the option to cancel if the bids don't raise the price quick enough.

Obviously this wasn't on the up&up...it has been removed. Why do people waste eBay fees placing such a low opening bid with no reserve when they have no intention of selling it below a certain price point. I hate when I bid on an auction only to see it pulled at the last minute.

Of course it might have been removed by Ebay. There are a lot of scams involving dSLRs at the moment.

Most reactions

Back