Cheap little underwater disposable cam

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't like the quality of these pictures, it's a combination of the air bubbles from all of the water jets that keep the water moving and the fact that it was a disposable cam and then the quality loss from the negative scan......I just took them to walgreens.

0519228-R1-050-23A.jpg

0519228-R1-028-12A.jpg

0519228-R1-022-9A.jpg

Underwater self portrait
0519228-R1-016-6A.jpg

These are cool!
Forget the "tool" you had to work with! They are UNDERWATER photos, after all!
The only underwater photos I have ever had the chance to take were taken though a window into the pool. Not to be compared to these, taken through thick glass as mine were!

Put your self-portrait into the "Arty-Farty Self Portraits"!

Thanks! I thought these ones turned out really cute. The main issue I had with the camera was the ones I tried taking above the water were so completely blown out. The only one that came out was the one of my daughter on the raft, that first one. Only because she was shaded under a bridge.

I will put the self portrait in the artsy fartsy thread :lol:

Those are great! Looks like a lot of fun, makes me want to try it!

:lol: Yeah, I had to get some water shots before the summer was over. I am thinkin Saturday I am going to set up the sprinkler and let the kids run around and just stand back on the porch and get some pictures of them having some fun. I am making a scrapbook of the year. Need more summer shots. Don't have enough.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back