cheap used/refurbished dslr

Yeah, LOTS of D3200 Nikons are available used!!! Nice, fairly modern, affordable.

are the nikon d5000 series the only dslr cameras with ,movable lcd screen?

Does anyone use those battery grips that both canon and nikon have for their dslrs?

Most people like them, but some don't. So we can't answer that one for you. You'll just have to try one out.

I wouldn't be without one.

bought a canon eos 30d off ebay with lens for 120$,should arrive by friday or saturday.

got my canon eos30d and it refuses to power on at all.I have charged 3 batteries till they are full and have tryed the camera with no cf card,lens on and still nothing.So far i am not really happy with this camera.

got my canon eos30d and it refuses to power on at all.I have charged 3 batteries till they are full and have tryed the camera with no cf card,lens on and still nothing.So far i am not really happy with this camera.

Are you sure it isn’t powering on? When you turn on a DSLR, the rear screen doesn’t necessarily light up.

yes i am sure it doesn't power on at all since nothing happens at all with the camera.

Ouch...EOS 30D...that's new enough that it should most likely still be operable, buuuuuut, many disreputable people will sell clunker cameras.

i just want to maker sure that that button with the on and off label is the pone that powers the camera on and off.

i just want to maker sure that that button with the on and off label is the pone that powers the camera on and off.

It is. But turning that on alone won’t make anything happen on the rear screen. You have to turn it on and then press something like the menu button to get the screen to light up. Depending on the settings many of the buttons may not seem to do anything when the camera is on unless you’re in the right mode or have a lens attached, etc.

what about the top screen where the drive-iso,af-wb,and one other button is?Fully charged one of the other batteries and now all i see is the blue light show up on the printer looking button.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back