Cheapest Gasoline?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here in the States we're experiencing a steady surge in gasoline prices. I thought about asking y'all how much you're paying per gallon or litre (regular unleaded), wherever you are.

I'll start:

Phoenix AZ....$3.69

Anyone wanna tell me how to convert gallons to liters? I'm too lazy to look it up...

$1.24/liter in GTA Ontario

Um... 3.78 liters to the US gallon, 4.54 to the UK gallon.

I paid $3.78 a gallon a few days ago. It wasn't the cheapest place but I needed the fuel and didn't have time to faff about.

That works out at $1 per liter. I know in the UK it's about $2.30 per liter so we could be a hell of a lot worse off!

Here in the world we're experiencing a steady surge in gasoline prices. I thought about asking y'all how much you're paying per gallon or litre (regular unleaded), wherever you are.

I'll start:

Phoenix AZ....$3.69
Fixed it for you. I don't understand why everyone thinks it's only a problem in the US.

Or, why does everyone call it a problem with "gas" prices? I'm not so much as having a problem with the gas prices as I'm going to have a problem with heating next winter. I will probably have to take out a new loan once a month through the winter just for my heating oil.

Last year's filling of heating oil - ~$400. My last fill of heating oil - $865. I fill up 3-4 times during the winter. By next winter, heating oil will probably be $6 per gallon. I'd be looking at $1200 to fill, which is about 1.5-2 months worth of heating. I can live with my $40 per week worth of gasoline to get to work. I can't live with spending more than an entire paycheck just to heat the house for a month.

Fixed it for you. I don't understand why everyone thinks it's only a problem in the US.

Or, why does everyone call it a problem with "gas" prices? I'm not so much as having a problem with the gas prices as I'm going to have a problem with heating next winter. I will probably have to take out a new loan once a month through the winter just for my heating oil.

Last year's filling of heating oil - ~$400. My last fill of heating oil - $865. I fill up 3-4 times during the winter. By next winter, heating oil will probably be $6 per gallon. I'd be looking at $1200 to fill, which is about 1.5-2 months worth of heating. I can live with my $40 per week worth of gasoline to get to work. I can't live with spending more than an entire paycheck just to heat the house for a month.

Two suggestions there...

1. insulation
2. efficient use of heat.

Im in England and paid £1.16 a litre yesterday! For christ sake!

well... last trip to El Paso, TX was at 3.69 as well...

here in Chihuahua, Mexico it´s about 8 per liter, but 8 pesos not 8 dlls.... and 1 dll is about 10.80 pesos.... so you do the math....

I´m completely brain denied for math.... LOL

Im in England and paid £1.16 a litre yesterday! For christ sake!

The difference is that fuel in the US is not taxed to death. £1.16 is about $2.32 or $8.77 a US gallon.

Most reactions

Back