Cheaters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Christina, May 23, 2008.

1. Christina

Christina TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The tv show.

HaHa.

has anyone else watch this tv show?
    they follow people around and catch them cheating, and show it to the spouse, and then lets them confront them on national tv...

some of these people's excuse's are absurd.

2. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I've watched it before, but it's been ages. I don't get it in where I live now, but when I was with my ex and lived with him during the summers, he picked up some Iowa stations, and it would be on late at night sometimes.

That show is so trashy...it was good for mindless entertainment sometimes!

3. Senor Hound

Senor Hound TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    That show ranks really popular in the southern states... I should know (Arkansan...ugh). I swear people around here have the strangest definitions of entertainment... I hate to say its trashy, but... it is.

I hate shows that emphasize such harsh conflict. One of these days these people who are being cheated on are going to go to far and the show's gonna have a lawsuit (but probably not enough of one to stop making the show).

4. Christina

Christina TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i looked it up online because i just didnt believe it, and apparently one time they tried to bust a guy on his boat and the guy stabbed the host.

Talk about jerry springer, :) but ah there isnt anything else on at 2:30 am.

5. CanadianMe

CanadianMe TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just because there is nothing else on doesn't mean you need to watch it, turn it off, then read a book, edit some photos, listen to some music, do some online research for something that you would like to know more about, flip though some magazines for photographic inspiration, etc. It does have an off option, just throwing it out there.

6. dklod

dklod TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ive been watching this show for a few years now. We are getting episodes on free to air TV as well now but I have no idea how old they are. What I find funny is when the cheaters are busted they asked the cheated person what THEY are doing. Whats even funnier is when they are asked when they were going to tell the other person they have been seing someone else they always say "in a few days or next week" when they have been doing it for months.

7. Village Idiot

Village Idiot No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    What part? I have relatives all around that area. I haven't been out in probably 9 years...not since my grand father died.

I was going to mention that.