Check IT Check IT

Jmad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So Im new to the forums basicly just wanted to say whats up and see what people think of my newest self portraits. C&C is always good so attack at will :greenpbl:

very minimal photoshop on the first one, second one has more on it

Here is one for now but ill get the others up in a few:

another:

edit:removed

second pic added, any comments?

I would like to see the second pic with the focus on your hand.

I agree with N'Kolor as well, but I also have to comment on your awesome control of your lighting. Really cool stuff, man!

Welcome to the forum!

I do like the lighting but whats killing it for me is the wrinkles. I would also use a plain white shirt with no logos on it to keep the focus on your expression and pose. Welcome by the way!

i sort of like the wrinkles in the shirt, to me it grabs my eye after I've absorbed everything else in the photo and it sort of shows imperfection. thats just me though, nice selfs.

Thanks for the comments and input! On the second pic I agree with wanting my hand to be in focus but its kind a of a biotch when im setting the shot up and posing while i take the shot haha! I hope to be on here often sharing my work...thanks again!

another added with the hand in focus

i like the hand in focus but woulda been better if you had been looking into the camera like the original, adds a lot more emotion to the picture. to me eyes can tell you what someones feeling and thinking

true, the last photo added is not what i was going for but it did have the hand in focus...also tried a little different lighting and editing style on the last one

changed the third photo on request...all i did in photoshop was add the border on this one due to lack of time. Let me know what you think!

Most reactions

Back