check ittt =)

Man, all these lil teenie bobbers coming here for flickr traffic is really getting on my nerves.

Man, all these lil teenie bobbers coming here for flickr traffic is really getting on my nerves.

Ah, I posted on the wrong thing, my stupid work computer's trippy, its been throwing me around random posts all day!

What exactly are 'teenie bobbers'. I've heard of teenie boppers, but I sincerely hope I'm not being put into that category.

Her pictures are actually quite good. KateMonster you should introduce yourself and post some of your pics up here...

Her pictures are actually quite good. KateMonster you should introduce yourself and post some of your pics up here...

I agree. I love your macros!

I'm sure your a nice person and I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude. But the fact of the matter is, that this is bad etiquette. I'm sure they are nice pictures. But the way it was done makes me not want to click on them, and I didn't.

Other people have their flickr links in their sig, and that is totally fine. I am much more likely to click someones links, if they don't throw it in my face.

I'm kind of curious though. Why does anyone even care if they have higher flickr traffic?
Traffic and contacts have been useful to me on flickr, but come on.
How? I don't get it.

People just posting to get traffic to their flickr site, helps you get 'Explored' I guess.

high flickr traffic could get you a spot on the explore page.

yeah id rather see her pics here.

yeah, new to this site.. sorry, didn't know some people could be so uptight... thanks to those of you who were nice about it. won't be posting anything here again, though. really sick of ignorant people. and i'm not a "teenie bobber" ? whatever the hell that is. i'm 20... thanks.

ps. when i put my pictures up here, people either say nothing or something rude. so i'm done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back