check ittt =)

I'm kind of curious though. Why does anyone even care if they have higher flickr traffic?
Traffic and contacts have been useful to me on flickr, but come on.
How? I don't get it.

I encourage critiques of my work so the more people that look through my stream and actually make usefull comments the better.

The most useful tool I have ever come across for improving my work is to have someone critique it and offer info on how to fix what might be wrong.

I have come a long way in the past year or two because of flickr and the groups you can join.

I still think it's lame to come in here and say "hey look at me, add me on flickr, YAAAA!"

Now if you introduce yourself, like I did, and post pics, like I have, and just put your flickr link in your sig.... you will earn fans and followers.

yeah, new to this site.. sorry, didn't know some people could be so uptight... thanks to those of you who were nice about it. won't be posting anything here again, though. really sick of ignorant people. and i'm not a "teenie bobber" ? whatever the hell that is. i'm 20... thanks.

Thank you! I'm 22 and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what the crap he's talking about. Please post your stuff on here, its great work! Don't let the idiots of the world keep you from posting.

yeah, new to this site.. sorry, didn't know some people could be so uptight... thanks to those of you who were nice about it. won't be posting anything here again, though. really sick of ignorant people. and i'm not a "teenie bobber" ? whatever the hell that is. i'm 20... thanks.

When you have people constantly come here and their first post is 'Hey look at my flickr!' and never post again, it gets old... Sorry, but you fit the pattern to a T... if it looks like a pizza, I call it a pizza.

"add me, talk to me! see you there <3"

That post, your first one to top it off... leaves me no indication that you plan on coming back here - but expect us to 'see you there'.

The fact that you came back here and posted again is a good sign, although you need to change your attitude and see the other point of view before talking down on everyone here who didn't necessarily jump for joy that another flickr URL was posted. The others who didn't get it are also new members, I'm sure after being here for a while it will be more clear why some people (myself included) get a little suspicious.

This is a great community and there are a lot of people here who spend a fair amount of time critiquing photos, some of that time gets wasted with these 'drive by' postings.

I'm sure we'd all appreciate your contributions to this great site, I'm sure you have a lot to offer.

Last edited:
I'm kind of curious though. Why does anyone even care if they have higher flickr traffic?
Traffic and contacts have been useful to me on flickr, but come on.
How? I don't get it.

i'm just trying to get noticed... thought this would be a good place to put it up... guess i was wrong. :(
This is such stereotypical girl behavior!

Do something annoying, fail to see why it's annoying, then make it sound like you're so innocent and everyone is out to get you L;)L

Ah HAHAHAHA.
Yup. He went there.:lol:

i'm just trying to get noticed... thought this would be a good place to put it up... guess i was wrong. :(
This is such stereotypical girl behavior!

Do something annoying, fail to see why it's annoying, then make it sound like you're so innocent and everyone is out to get you L;)L

awesome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back