Check out my 30 new photos (56k be afraid)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by ncrolla21202, Apr 12, 2004.

1. ncrolla21202

ncrolla21202 TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all taken with a nikon n80, except 6 of em

leave ur opinions,
    thanx
    cz

2. PhotoJoe

PhotoJoe TPF Noob!

Some really nice stuff there. Great compostiton and subject.

3. modphoto

modphoto TPF Noob!

Wow!

Lots of wonderful stuff! (are you a skateboarder?)
    I think my favorites are the 2nd one (very moody) and the last one.
    The one with the camea is interresting too!

nat

4. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Ncrolla, very interesting stuff here, but a bit too much in one post, I say. Now you are strongly encouraged to put more than one photo in one post if you can, but these are so many that I had to try and keep track with a piece of paper by my side. Plus not all of them are willing to load (me not having broadband cable).

Anyhow, let me tell you that I am quite impressed. The No.2 (the escalator) is among my favourites here, too. I like very clear lines in photos, so the fence at the beach speaks to me, too.

The atmosphere of the beach scenes and the colours are very nice.

And the skater photos are quite dramatic. With some, I also like their composition (give me diagonal lines any time in a photo...! ;)).

What I do say, however, is: make a choice.
    Choose more carefully which of the photos is your personal favourite. Like I'd have chosen the beach scene photo with the birds to present just the ONE of the series.

Then I'd have chosen the first of the skater photos (b+w), for after that, there are so many more on the same railing...

This piece of metal in the street (rainwater drainage?) made me think... I only recently took a similar photo, with something else in it, but in a similar way, achieving as shallow a DOF as you are - and I didn't like my photo. Something inside me says that in this one of yours, I, too, find DOF is too shallow...

The wooden pier and the line of cars are diagonal lines again, so I like those automatically (sort of... ;)), and the "ghost" is interesting. How did you achieve that?

The grass on the beach is appealing in itself and I am happy about DOF in this one, only would I crop some of the bottom of that photo - maybe. Not much, anyway.

And the breakwater in the setting sun... hey, wonderful colours! Really nice :).