Check out my photos, please give feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... The internet and me have such a love hate relationship.

You cant steal something that belongs to you. So no you didnt prove me wrong. The only thing you are proving is that your a little kid who thinks he is something he isnt. My advice was to get rid of the water mark. So yes it is advice. Is it past your bed time yet?

Actually you can, it's called having two personalities it's where you are two people in one body. So you're saying I'm a little kid right? Does arguing with a little kid make you feel more "manly?" Does it make you feel "smarter?" I doubt it because your English is terrible. I'm not even going to answer that question because it's obvious you're a 30-50 year old who enjoys arguing with little kids and can't read what I wrote two times.

[/quote]
Actually you can, it's called having two personalities it's where you are two people in one body. So you're saying I'm a little kid right? Does arguing with a little kid make you feel more "manly?" Does it make you feel "smarter?" I doubt it because your English is terrible. I'm not even going to answer that question because it's obvious you're a 30-50 year old who enjoys arguing with little kids and can't read what I wrote two times.[/QUOTE]

Really? You have to go that far to try to prove something. That pretty weak. By the way Im not arguing with you so I can feel manly. I have read what you wrote. I understand you want me to use my hand to cover up your water mark. All I am trying to say is that your water mark takes away from you photo at its current location and size. If you would make it smaller and move it, it would look much better. That is my advice to you. If you take it great. If not I dont care. I will most likely never look at another post by you. But Im sure if you thank everyone like you did in this thread, you wont be a member very long. By the way Im only 22. So you were wrong yet again.

I was going to offer some "Constructive Criticism". But after reading the way you respond to others trying to do the same I only have one thing to say...

They suck.

Actually you can, it's called having two personalities it's where you are two people in one body. So you're saying I'm a little kid right? Does arguing with a little kid make you feel more "manly?" Does it make you feel "smarter?" I doubt it because your English is terrible. I'm not even going to answer that question because it's obvious you're a 30-50 year old who enjoys arguing with little kids and can't read what I wrote two times.[/QUOTE]

Really? You have to go that far to try to prove something. That pretty weak. By the way Im not arguing with you so I can feel manly. I have read what you wrote. I understand you want me to use my hand to cover up your water mark. All I am trying to say is that your water mark takes away from you photo at its current location and size. If you would make it smaller and move it, it would look much better. That is my advice to you. If you take it great. If not I dont care. I will most likely never look at another post by you. But Im sure if you thank everyone like you did in this thread, you wont be a member very long. By the way Im only 22. So you were wrong yet again.[/QUOTE]

It's called what we learn in school, it's not very hard. I already said I won't take it so what are you still doing here? I really don't mind if I'm not a member here very long if this forum is full of dicks like you. You're 22 and yet you still want to pick on a supposedly 12 year old? Grow the **** up.

I was going to offer some "Constructive Criticism". But after reading the way you respond to others trying to do the same I only have one thing to say...

They suck.

I was going to offer some "Constructive Comment". But after reading the way you wrote what you wrote.

You're mom swallows.

Interesting. VincentChanPhotograp~ you have 15 posts, all this one thread.

Can we please see something else and move on?

Thanks.

Wow, our very own photo forum troll.

It is amazing what people reveal about their character in just a few paragraphs.

You will not go far here, OP, nor will you go far in the world of photography with your belligerent, arrogant and combatitive spirit. You asked for help and you spit on those who offered to assist.

True artistry minds its manners.

You have no eye for good photography. Doesn't mean you can't learn but you don't have it right now.

And, I agree with the others...those photos suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back