Check out the shoot i did today with friends

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I got my camera fixed today (d70) and so i dragged my roommates out to do a photoshoot. Here are some samples. They've been edited in psp and were taken in orlando.

fvirg5.jpg

fryan6.jpg

And they took this of me which is just lovely :)

ferin6.jpg
http://erinjbelfordphotography.com/ferin6.jpg

Comments? Thank you! The rest of the pics can be found here:

www.erinjbelfordphotography.com/flshoot.html

Wow, I checked out all your photos. You did an awesome job on all of them. Really, I don't have anything to say to improve them because they are all ready perfect!!! :)

Thank y'all! :) I always appreciate the comments, altho I def. think there are things i def could improve.

haha thanks for the personal compliment too ;) A lot of views without a lot of replies... haha i dont know nhow to take that :p

EJBPhoto said:
Thank y'all! :) I always appreciate the comments, altho I def. think there are things i def could improve.

haha thanks for the personal compliment too ;) A lot of views without a lot of replies... haha i dont know nhow to take that :p
it always happens that way... I think it has to do with the internet spiders...

Nice photos, I agree with Robert.. you're cute! :D

i looked at them all too, there are some really great shots in there. My favorites are the 2nd one on that other page (b&w, you in front of that tree - awesome light) and the b&w of your friend (ryan?) standing over the RR tracks... nice work. :thumbup:

The 2nd TWO are great!! I love those lines to follow!

Dont get me wrong #1 is good too, but it doesn't do what the other 2 do!

Ah well thanks :) It's funny you should say that. I prefer number one. Hmmmmm....

I think that's really awesome that your room mates will go out on photo shoots with you. I'm also impressed that they can compose shots so well when you're in front of the camera. I don't think my room mates could do that if they tried.

Nice to see you, too, in that little series.
The first has an overpoweringly blown-out area which kind of ruins it for me but the second and yours are nice. The lines give a nice element to them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back