Check out this guy's web site!!

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
This guy is very interesting. He gets a LOT of flack on this martial arts forum I sometimes go to. This is his photo galler. I have to admit, the quality of the pictures aren't bad (he hired a photographer for these) but geez, couldn't they have tried a little harder to make the backdrops more seemless?? Anyway, I digest:

http://www.bikerfox.com/foxphotos2

blah, for me the shots are awfull...

Who is he? what is bikerfox?

mentos_007 said:
blah, for me the shots are awfull...

Who is he? what is bikerfox?

Well, the quality of the photos aren't bad, as in, they weren't done with a point-and-shoot 2mpx. But it's like 'Hey, come stand on this sheet I just threw over the barn door here" for backdrops! 8)

exactly :) the sheet is "amazing" huh /irony/ :)

On that forum I referred to, one of the longest threads ever (it has like 500 posts on it spanning like 20 pages) is about him and his website... I heard he actually signed up so no one would take his name and pretend to be him. In way I think he's cool because he doesn't care what people htink of him; OBVIOUSLY!

Also he lives in Tulsa, where I lived for 14 years.

The guy certainly has no problem with self-promotion!

Probably not. If you had the guy would be raving on his site how good he was! :)

okay there is something about a man with a mullet and with spandex on leaning over a chair that makes me want to puke

*sorry i know you think he is a interesting individual but i am not impressed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back