Check This Guy Out!

Love number 7 & 10 & 16 & 47 & 50! :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if he has to buy a new camera every few months when the old one gets ripped out of his hands and destroyed.
Nice shots, though.

Maybe a little controversial, but good. Probably only possible in the US and other countries with similar laws.

I like his NYC stuff but his overseas work is borderline morbid. His work method and style is like mine but in a NYC kinda way so it seems regular to me.

However for some reason I still like your images considerably more no clue why.

He is good, I wish I had the b@lls that he has. I have done some street work but nothing remotely like that.

I guess it is just me that doesn't particularly like his work? Maybe I'm missing something.

I love this, thanks for sharing that video, Usayit.

Every few weeks we get a thread about Street Photography here, and in every thread I say "get in their faces, don't worry about being nice or liked." That video goes a long way to proving my point.

Here's a walk through New York I did.

Another comment though: note that he's using a Rangefinder. In fairness, the flash and lightmeter and cable make everything more bulky, but usually a Rangefinder is nice and small, and a lot smaller than any dSLR. I don't think shooting like this would be possible with a big SLR, and certainly not with a zoom lens. He's using a 21mm Elmarit, btw.

Most reactions

Back