Cheerlaeders and Rugby (56k)

Sorry should have also put on a shot of the rugby as that's what I went there for.:meh:

965027000729.jpg

Mark McLinden, Quins Aussie Capt making his pressence felt

967027000729.jpg

Matt Gafa crossing the 'white wash'

215028000064.jpg

Ok for those not interested in Rugby

Lensmeister said:
Cheerleaders at rugby ?

Why ?

Who cares :lol: :lol:

Lensmeister said:
How did you get a photog pass for Harlequins then?

The Official Photographer is my best customer and as I've helped him to empty his bank account he is kind enough to take me along

Randog said:
I would be lying if I said that the first six shots were just ok, but I really like the 11th. Man first six are really nice shots and I really like the tones and viewpoint here. But in all honesty I like that 11th shot. Ya right! Great work!

I'm not sure what shot that is as I keep loosing count after 4 :lol: but thanks though.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
I think we should visit every ground to collect the best cheer leaders in Super League and then we could hold a vote at the end of the season or maybe arrange a 'Callender Girls' shoot:mrgreen:

That sound VERY GOOD to me Ray, and yes I have been looking at your site :drool:

Schmokin shots. Anybody know what the score was in the game. ??

Yeah, yeah, yeah, cool, cool, cooool pictures of the cheerleaders !!! My god, why are the USA so far from here? :(

Concerning pictures, the second from first message is uninteresting to me (not only 'cause we don't see any boob...). It is too confused. Rugby pictures are REALLY expressive. Congratulations, those are hard pix to take.

willpops said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, cool, cool, cooool pictures of the cheerleaders !!! My god, why are the USA so far from here? :(

Concerning pictures, the second from first message is uninteresting to me (not only 'cause we don't see any boob...). It is too confused. Rugby pictures are REALLY expressive. Congratulations, those are hard pix to take.
those shots were taken in London UK not USA. Harlequins are the London Rugby League team and they were playing against a French team Les Catalans Dragons. Quins won 36 16.... I think. I admit I was too busy photographing the Cheerleaders to notice the score, lame excuse I know

lostprophet said:
those shots were taken in London UK not USA. Harlequins are the London Rugby League team and they were playing against a French team Les Catalans Dragons. Quins won 36 16.... I think. I admit I was too busy photographing the Cheerleaders to notice the score, lame excuse I know

And lets not forget that the week previous Harlequins beat Toulouse
48-6, Bit like Traffalgar and Waterloo in succesive weeks -
Only kidding it's great to have French teams in the Super League they are getting better and that makes the sport stronger - hell the northers still complain about having a London Team in the league.

AIRIC said:
Sweet shots and good timing.

Eric

well it makes a change from aviation and wildlife :lol: :lol:

Rob said:
Great shots Andy! You do like your cheerleaders don't you!! ;)

Rob
Who told you?? How did you figure that one out??
Looking at the number of hits on those shots I'm not the only one :lol:

Most reactions

Back