Chemical Vocation promo

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the promos for the swedish band Chemical Vocation's album release. The record label wanted some "pose photos" and maybe something more crazy as well. And you know what I think of craziness.. I LOVE IT! But that one isn't finished yet so I'll put up one of the pose photos here. I can post the crazy one later when it's finished, hopefully it will blow your minds because of all the craziness.... ;)

Anyways.. I don't know if I'm 100% finished with this. I kinda looks like smoke is coming out of the left guy's head. I'll fix that later but I'm going on a short vacation and I just wanted to post something before I leave. So long! :) Back on monday.

img5534losv6.jpg

Love it! The only critique I have is that the guy in the white shirt seems to have a greenish cast that the others don't.

Dude, your work is awesome. I need to come and be your shadow for about a week....

Thanks guys! Oh only three comments.. :( ah well.

rub: Thanks, I'll look into that.

Great work my friend. I always know i will be inspired when i am opening one of your threads. :hail:

It's technically a well done image, sure, but I don't really see much personality showing through. The band just seems dead. It's probably what they wanted, but it makes for a terribly boring image. Nice work on your part though, assuming they wanted something so lifeless.

Most reactions

Back