Chevrolet

d1a1s1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure which model but I'm pretty sure its a Chevy ;)

vettecopy.png

That would be the Corvette. Thats what I drive except mines red:heart: Cool pic.

Never heard of it! :lol:

Hmm..any pics of your "corvette"? Maybe with you in it? :sexywink:

Here's one I took a few weekends ago, but I'm not in it cause I'm taking the picture:lol: I'm a car nut

MySpace_Vette-1.jpg

:cyclops: Take me for a ride baby! .. pleeeease!

oopps, sorry, it is just the nice car / girl combo which makes me go crazy ;)

Of course Ive heard of it! What kind of an American would I be?!
Thats a sweet car Vaporous. Is it my screen or does it look a bit pink in that photo? Good to see another car nut! We will get along famously...

I was beginning to wonder who doesn't know what that is-LOL. Sorry I should know sarcassim (sp). Yes I love automotive photography as well.

My car has been my subject for photography for a long time.

Alex wants to go for a ride...........hope you like speed, I have a lead foot:lmao:

Alex wants to go for a ride...........hope you like speed, I have a lead foot:lmao:

Well, guess what people are like who live on the German Autobahn (no speed limits at all on many sections, and your max speed is more of the lower limit over here :p )

I was beginning to wonder who doesn't know what that is-LOL. Sorry I should know sarcassim (sp). Yes I love automotive photography as well.

My car has been my subject for photography for a long time.

I had put that little wink face in there to signal the sarcasm...it doesnt translate online too well. You should post more of your stuff. Im very interested in Automotive photography but I rarely get a good shot.

Why?

(I am a simple mind, so I ask simple questions ;) )

I'm on to you! :lol:

I should take some images of my (rather tame) car and post them here!

Most reactions

Back