Cheyenne

Evertking

How do I turn this thing on?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2n1yjgk.jpg

I like how you were able to capture the expanse of the sky. What I don't care for and don't think adds any good quality to the photo is the big shadow of what I assume to be a tree that expands over the ground around and behind her. The pattern it creates is chaotic, which to me does not harmonize with the peaceful nature of the image. I also notice many dust spots that need to be cleaned up in post; you can see them mostly in areas of the sky, and this is a combination result of having dust on the image sensor and shooting at a narrow aperture. Either get your sensor cleaned or spend some time in post cleaning it up, because they don't look good.

I like how you were able to capture the expanse of the sky. What I don't care for and don't think adds any good quality to the photo is the big shadow of what I assume to be a tree that expands over the ground around and behind her. The pattern it creates is chaotic, which to me does not harmonize with the peaceful nature of the image. I also notice many dust spots that need to be cleaned up in post; you can see them mostly in areas of the sky, and this is a combination result of having dust on the image sensor and shooting at a narrow aperture. Either get your sensor cleaned or spend some time in post cleaning it up, because they don't look good.
Thanks. I'm thrilled you thought I done ok with this. It was taken on a spur of the moment and happen to have everything in the van and worked out good.
The dust spots I didn't noticed. But this camera is old and I bought it used a few years ago so I'm pretty sure it needs a cleaning. I had an accident with my 6D and waiting on Canon to give me an estimate. I'm dreading that email!! I hope it's under $300 bucks. Anyway.. I'm still surprised by the pictures that this camera puts out. I think it's 12 mp? A Canon 5d classic. To me, it's amazing. I never have used a camera with 30 plus MP. Makes me wonder if it's that much of an improvement?
Anyway, thanks for the input. I really enjoyed shooting with a wide lens, I rented this(28 1.8) to try for awhile to see if it was something that I may like and I like it and my purchase it. Gotta get my camera fixed first ;)
Yeah, I must be going blind. Those spot look bad.

Thanks. I'm thrilled you thought I done ok with this. It was taken on a spur of the moment and happen to have everything in the van and worked out good.
The dust spots I didn't noticed. But this camera is old and I bought it used a few years ago so I'm pretty sure it needs a cleaning. I had an accident with my 6D and waiting on Canon to give me an estimate. I'm dreading that email!! I hope it's under $300 bucks. Anyway.. I'm still surprised by the pictures that this camera puts out. I think it's 12 mp? A Canon 5d classic. To me, it's amazing. I never have used a camera with 30 plus MP. Makes me wonder if it's that much of an improvement?
Anyway, thanks for the input. I really enjoyed shooting with a wide lens, I rented this(28 1.8) to try for awhile to see if it was something that I may like and I like it and my purchase it. Gotta get my camera fixed first ;)
I shoot with a 5D classic 99% of the time. It's never the camera itself that matters; lighting, color, composition, attention to detail and camera settings matter. Keep up the practice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back