Chicago Botanic Gardens

MS3Jon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jwleephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few photos from my trip to the Botanic Gardens yesterday. Due to the weather my trip got cut short however, I should be making another trip back soon. Hopefully the weather will hold out long enough this weekend for me to get some more photos. Enjoy!

Cool, 3rd and 4th are my favorite.

Beautiful lighting, did you use any artificial light in #3? All of the photos look great :thumbup:

No artificial light was used in any of them, all except the last shot are HDR's comprised of 5 or 7 bracketed shots.

Glad you liked them!

No artificial light was used in any of them, all except the last shot are HDR's comprised of 5 or 7 bracketed shots.

Glad you liked them!
Very impressive :)

What lenses were used?

5 is nice, but the clouds are different exposures.. woops! Great hdr's though, especially the inside flower one.

Yeah, the clouds do look weird in that one, but that's the way they actually looked. The was another, much larger cloud over them blocking the light from the sun causing the close ones to look dark and far ones to look very bright. I thought is was pretty interesting, and it was the main reason I decided to capture that shot.

Most reactions

Back