Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chicago MQ 6.JPG

Chicago MQ 4.JPG

Chicago MQ 5.JPG

Chicago MQ 7.JPG

Very cool.The Black and white looks great.3 and 4 for me.

Thanks @Didereaux, @PhotoriousMe, @Rick50, @DarkShadow.

Used Coolpix P7100, Program Auto, AF-S, Center Weight Metering, Auto ISO and WB.

Thanks to @Gary A. for steering me to the negative book by Ansel Adams. Helped gain better understanding on processing black & white even if in software. Bumped clarity, blacks and blues.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

First & third are killer!
Thanks John, finally someone noticed 1.

Think of it this way. Three of your photos are vintage Corvettes in a Classics auto show...and then someone drives in with a vintage Ferrari! That's #4 You have a helluva set there, but if you want some attention for 1.2. and 4 you are going to have to show #3 in a separate room! ;)

First & third are killer!
Thanks John, finally someone noticed 1.

Think of it this way. Three of your photos are vintage Corvettes in a Classics auto show...and then someone drives in with a vintage Ferrari! That's #4 You have a helluva set there, but if you want some attention for 1.2. and 4 you are going to have to show #3 in a separate room! ;)
Thanks for the kind words. [emoji41]

Love these, especially the first. I might take a sliver off the right on #3.

Love these, especially the first. I might take a sliver off the right on #3.
Thanks Ken. I did try that but it felt a little off balance. Weird too because composition wise, cropping a little off the left was the thing to do. Maybe I am just a little intimate with the capture? Not sure.

Most reactions

Back