Chicago!

T4TURBO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello, here a couple of shots i got from chicago.

any comments? critiques? are there any filter lenses i should be using when shooting so many bright lights at night?

DSCF0762.jpg

DSCF0804.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

Hey there - I like your subject in the first but as said above your horizon is leaning a little too much to the right - an easy fix. I would probably look at cloning out the distracting light on the far left of the image too if possible. Despite these two minor niggles, I really like it. How long was your exposure time on this?

The second is very nice - really well composed with great color.

The third lacks some foreground interest IMO which could improve the photo aesthetically for me.

Nice set,
daithi

Hey there - I like your subject in the first but as said above your horizon is leaning a little too much to the right - an easy fix. I would probably look at cloning out the distracting light on the far left of the image too if possible. Despite these two minor niggles, I really like it. How long was your exposure time on this?

The second is very nice - really well composed with great color.

The third lacks some foreground interest IMO which could improve the photo aesthetically for me.

Nice set,
daithi

i believe 4 seconds (thats the max my camera allows) and wow now that you guys mention it, i do seeits crooked hahaha. i'd have to learn about cloning, i don't know how to do that yet, but if takes care of that loud light, that would be great.

and the third ones exposure is off on purpose, i wanted i really drastic contrast between the dark ground and buildings and the colors that came out in the sky.

thank you for your input, both of you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back