Chicago

they dont suck that much do they?

No they don't suck, but people are lazy. People prefer to see the images inline. They don't want to be going off site to look at a lot of photos especially if the photos are fairly large and take a while to load.

Another tip for feedback would be to post fewer images. A lot of photos in one post is less likely to receive a serious response as there's no one image to really focus on and it takes too long to focus intently on all of them.

My last suggestion would be to stick with the theme for the forum you are in. There are a few colour photos there, which people aren't really looking for when they visit the black and white gallery. If someone is visiting the BW forum they're expecting to see BW images and more likely to ignore what they're not currently interested in.

Anyway if you want to post an image within your posts you just need to use the code;

[quote][plain][img]http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h22/ctrltheworld6/?action=view&current=IMGP4630-2.jpg[/plain][/quote]

All that being said photo one is easily my favorites as I love the lines. Chicago is suppose to be a great place for viewing architecture and it looks like you've done a pretty good job of capturing it.

One thing I'd check out though is the visible dust or object in some of the photos. A horseshoe shaped object appears to be in the same spot in photos 1 and 4. It could have just been something on the lenses when you took those photos.

I agree. While I would like to be in Chicago taking shots of my own, I am okay with looking at shots taken by others. However, having to open 8 separate windows does not appeal to me at all/ I am not that curious.

Rusty Tripod

Another reason for posting images inline rather than links is that I often view the site from work, I trust this forum and the moderators to lable things that aren't work safe. However, I have no way of knowing what's behind a link, so I don't click on it.

Silver it does sound like people would like to see the images.

Rusty Tripod

Most reactions

Back