Chicago's Field Museum.

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by darkpbstar, Jun 8, 2008.

1. darkpbstar

darkpbstar TPF Noob!

I went to the Field Museum today. I took a bunch of pictures mostly all in the Ancient Egypt exhibit. They may not be perfectly clear but in a museum, with low light, it is sometimes hard for me still. Enjoy, C&C! please!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hybridatomsk

Hybridatomsk TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Do you live in Chicago? Because I also live in Chicago. :p I really liked your first photo. It's very interesting. I should go to the Field Museum one day. ><

3. darkpbstar

darkpbstar TPF Noob!

I live about 1 1/2 hours from chicago, in WI, on the border of WI and IL. Yes you should go, it was alot of fun for sure.

4. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Interesting stuff.

But since you asked for C and C....

...as far as 'photography' goes, IMO, these are just snapshots. The lighting is bland, the white balance is off, the composition is uninteresting, and the quality is poor.

I like the pictures for the subjects...I live about 2 hours south of Chicago, and have yet to get to the Field Museum, though I really want to go. So, thanks for sharing these!

5. darkpbstar

darkpbstar TPF Noob!

thanks, and I understand and agree with your criticism, I realize these aren't professional or anything, just thought I'd share some of what is in the museum, and mostly just to keep on my computer, to remember fun days, you know? Not for printing and/or making posters or anything of that sort. Thanks!