web2.jpg

web19.jpg

web18.jpg

web17.jpg

web13.jpg

web12.jpg

web1.jpg

Thanks for looking :) Comments and CnC appreciated

well they look better than the small ones you showed me earlier mate, the angle on #17 is something else

hard to pick a fave but either #1 or #15

15 looks the best to me, cool set of action pics

Good captures.

This kind of sport is the hardest to shoot and get right. To get the drama involved you need to isolate the biker and the bike from the background which is not the case with some of these. You need detail in the bike and biker that does not blend into the background and you need the face of the biker. Exposure and lighting have severely limited the effectiveness of many of these shots despite the fact that they have great potential. Postprocessing would greatly improve some but it needs to be done before you post and if you don't know how to do it, you should allow others to show you how to edit your work.

skieur

This kind of sport is the hardest to shoot and get right. To get the drama involved you need to isolate the biker and the bike from the background which is not the case with some of these. You need detail in the bike and biker that does not blend into the background and you need the face of the biker. Exposure and lighting have severely limited the effectiveness of many of these shots despite the fact that they have great potential. Postprocessing would greatly improve some but it needs to be done before you post and if you don't know how to do it, you should allow others to show you how to edit your work.

skieur

thanks,
i have post processed these a fair amount already.. the noise was horrible as i had to shoot at ISO 1000 and no flash was available.... if you are willing to show me you can edit my pictures

1,6,8 and 17 for me. 17 is my fav shot, thats an awesome shot, except a little dark on the biker, and I'm sure the overcast conditions didn't help. some nice shots, some ordinary ones too however. But you certainly have some good shots to work on.

sweet, mountain cross is endless fun...but i do have painful memories

lovely angles, great cropping.. great colours.. just totally great... I think some of them need a little sharpening but on the whole, GREAT!

Somegreat action shots. Agree the background is a little distracting on some images.

Its funny, where I'm from Mountainbiking is huge, we have heaps of single track and some great downhill but no 4x - looks like fun.

nice turndown on #18. nice pics overall too.

<- used to BMX dirt/street

Most reactions

Back