Child Portrait Session Redux

KevinR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
With a little more work done and a few different ones, I am sending off some to the mom. Here are few. See what ya think.

Claire1softresize.jpg

Claire21cropresize.jpg

Claire10Sepiaresize.jpg

Claire24cropresize.jpg

Claire11resize.jpg

Claire8cropBWresize.jpg

Claire8cropcolorresize.jpg

Hi Kevin,

The images have a really nice, soft feel to them. However, IMO, a couple of them lose something in the fact that they have chopped off hands and feet (mainly 4 and 5). The eyes in image 2 are the point of focus, but they look too soft and would benefit from a little sharpening.

I really, really like number 3 (and number 6 also - which I'd like to see with a bright orange pumpkin and the rest B+W).

Just my thoughts.

Jamie

I would have to say that number four would be my favorite. I agree with the hands and feet comment, i think its better to have them in, and not cropped like that.

I agree with you on this. The mom kept saying how she wanted everything really tight. There are others a little wider, but these seem to be the ones she likes, so I guess as long as she's happy.

Thanks for the idea on the selective color. I really forget about that alot.

Kevin, I think the selective colour really works well on that.

I completely agree, she is the client, so if mum's happy so should you be!

Cute model- seems very comfortable with the camera. Poses are nice and I agree with feet and hands coments but you have already said the Mom is pleased. I like selective color and think it turned out really nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back