Child Portraits (my kids)

Skydrop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

HiSisterNov2005.jpg

My kids adoring each other, the little on just a few weeks old.

MyLittleSunshineNov2005.jpg

Photo we sent out as a postcard birth announcement.

TheKids1_5x7EDITAug2006.jpg

A recent portrait of the two kids I took in the living room, with a white sheet draped over the couch.

They are adorable and I really like #3 and the whole idea but you must have caught while she was blinking or something. Hey eyelids look really heavy and they way her head is laying on his shoulder is a bit weird. I know she is too young to really hold her head up herself but that pose makes it look like something is wrong. It just brings back memories of watching my neice's head roll back before she had a seizure.

I hope you don't take that the wrong way but that is how I see it. His smile definately lightens the picture up though. They are both absolutely adorable!

Actually, she is 10 months old now and can hold up her head quite well. She was just being cuddly. But yeah, maybe she was blinking. Sorry if it stirred up bad memories for you!

They are very cute kids! Aren't kids grand! I like #3 also.

Skydrop said:
Actually, she is 10 months old now and can hold up her head quite well. She was just being cuddly. But yeah, maybe she was blinking. Sorry if it stirred up bad memories for you!

No worries! I was just saying what it looked like to me. She really doesn't look that old, she is so cute and tiny. It must be that she was in mid-blink...anyhow, very cute pictures.

Most reactions

Back